A lot of times, you may have a DVD but not the necessary equipment to play it. Some people even want to back up their DVDs for safekeeping purposes.
This is a great way how you can watch your DVDs anywhere without requiring any additional equipment.
There’s no need for special software either so this trick works with all Windows operating systems including XP, Vista, and Windows ’08/’07.
You don’t have anything to lose by trying out this method. Since there are free options available that will allow you to try everything risk-free. It’s easy how you can copy DVDs to the computer using Windows Media Player, so why not give it a shot?
- First, insert DVD into your computer
- Second, click on the “Rip” button on top of the window
- Third, select how you want to copy movie (entire disk or specific titles)
- Fourth, choose a location where you want to save the file and play it anytime!
- Fifth, click “Start” and wait for it to finish!
How To convert DVD to Mp3 Free?
Did you know how to convert DVD to mp3 for free? Many software programs let users do this.
You can use Windows Media Player or iTunes to play DVDs, but these applications cannot help you rip your files directly into an mp3 file format. It is possible however with the correct conversion program.
You will learn about how you can copy DVDs on the windows media player easily and quickly by using DVDFab HD Decrypter.
By following the step-by-step instructions in this guide, anyone can successfully make copies of their favorite DVDs without too much hassle!
- Download and install DVDFab HD Decrypter on your PC. After you download, double click on it and follow the prompts to install it successfully onto your device.
- Once installed open up DVDFab HD Decrypter from your desktop shortcut or start menu. The main program window will appear which lists all of its options. Such as how can I convert DVD movies for free with this software etc… Click the “DVD Copy” tab at the top left corner of the screen and select the “Full Disk” option next to “Select Source”. This is where we want our source file (in most cases a movie DVD).
- Now click on the “Name” button next to where it says DVD Drive under the source file. This will pull up a list of all drives available on your computer (DVD Writer, DVDRW), etc… Select the one that is labeled with how do I copy DVD movies for free? and hit OK.
- Note: if you don’t see how can I convert DVD movies for free in this list, make sure there are no other programs open such as VLC Player. Which uses the same drive letter as Windows Media Player or iTunes does when playing DVDs/Videos. If you have more than one program using how do I copy DVDs onto my laptop please close them before proceeding further otherwise they may cause an error.
- After how do I copy DVD movies for free? has been selected as your source file, click the big blue “Start” button available on the bottom right of how to copy DVD using windows media player screen.
- A new window will appear after clicking Start which asks how do I convert a DVD folder into an iso file. This is where we want our destination (in most cases, you would choose hard disk) and also how many copies how can I make a backup of my DVD collection onto my laptop or pc should be made. For this example, we are going to select ISO Image File from the Destination dropdown menu and enter in how can I burn DVDs with a windows media player? under Number Of Copies. Also, make sure you check off how do I burn DVD on my pc? under the Use Caching box.
- Hit OK and wait how to copy DVD using windows media player is done! You can now play how can I backup my DVD Collection onto the computer? on your PC or transfer it onto another how do I put movies onto my laptop for the offline viewing device. Such as how to convert DVDs with VLC Player for iPhone. And that’s all there is to it!
Converting home video files has never been this easy before how do I make a backup of my DVD collection onto pc! With DVDFab HD Decrypter converting DVDs/Videos is simple enough even for beginners who don’t know much about how how to backup DVDs onto computer works.