Android phones are very versatile. They can be used for hours on end without charging them. They have great cameras, and you can even use them as a phone if your battery dies. But these features come at a cost; your data is not safe from thieves or accidents. That’s why it’s important you need to know how to recover deleted text messages on Android without using a computer?
There are many ways of recovering deleted text messages on an Android device without using a computer, but some of the most popular methods include are as under:
Backup & Restore (Backup & Restore)
This allows users to back up their data and then restore it in case anything happens to their device. It also includes SMS backup so people can use it to recover deleted text messages from their phones.
Google Sync (Google Sync)
This is a syncing data service that people can use to sync their data across multiple platforms with their Android devices. If a person loses some of their data, they can restore it from the cloud without needing a computer.
Remote Management (Remote Management)
This feature can be used by companies and businesses who need full control over the devices in the field. It is also useful if a company needs to recover deleted text messages from an employee’s device. Some employers may require employees to backup their text messages on company servers before deleting them from the phone!
Some users may not want one method or another because of security or privacy concerns. They could also prefer a different method for recovering deleted text messages on their Android device to the one used by their employer.
Wherever the case may be, people should never keep all of their eggs in one basket for data backup and recovery.
These tips will help you recover deleted text messages from your Android phone without using a computer!
Recover Deleted SMS on Your Android Device without Backup Using GT File Recovery App
You might have deleted some good messages from your android device due to cleaning up your phone. Or, you might have used the wrong application to wipe all messages. After trying for hours, you still cannot find the lost messages.
Where are they? Fortunately, GT File Recovery App comes to help you recover deleted SMS on your Android devices without backup. It recovers deleted messages and helps you recover photos, contacts, and more on your device.
Before following the steps mentioned below, ensure that new data do not overwrite the deleted messages. A backup part of your phone is always a good idea before any long-time data recovery process, just in case anything goes wrong during the recovery process. If the process fails, you can restore your system in a few minutes.
GT File Recovery
- Free download and install GT File Recovery on your computer. Download here
- Then connect your device to the PC via USB cable. When it’s connected successfully, you will see the name of your phone in Device Manager after a while. To refresh the list, you can also select the “scan for hardware changes” option.
- After that, you can click “Messages” to recover deleted text messages on your device. The software will automatically detect the recoverable items on your device and present them in thumbnail view for easy previewing so you can choose what to restore one by one. You are allowed to preview the deleted photos and texts before recovering to make sure you are about to restore your needed messages.
- Then the last step is to click on the “Recover” button and then save all messaging attachments fastly onto your computer or laptop for further use.
Dr.Fone is a very useful and powerful tool that can help you recover lost messages from Android phones, iPhones, iPads, and other iOS devices. It can also extract messages from your iCloud account if your iOS device has been synced with it.
Dr.Fone will allow you to recover messages from the latest versions of WhatsApp, SMS, Telegram, WeChat, and KakaoTalk and other types of messages, including Viber messages and KIK messages.
Steps how to Recover Text Messages With Dr. Fone App
- First, download Dr. Fone on your device to access all text messages.
- Next, use the “Recover from iOS Device” function to scan for lost text messages.
- Third, input the restriction passcode if prompted.
- Finally, select the desired data type to …
PhoneRescue by Tenorshare
PhoneRescue by Tenorshare also includes an audio message recovery function to help you get all your lost voice messages back on the phone!
With Dr. Fone’s powerful data recovery software, whatever message you are trying to recover will be in your hands!
Steps how to Recover Text Messages With PhoneRescue by Tenorshare
- Download and install PhoneRescue by Tenorshare on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Launch PhoneRescue and select the “Recover from iOS Device” option.
- Click the “Start Scan” button to scan your iPhone for deleted text messages.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Android?
If you’ve ever deleted a text message by accident, you know how frustrating it can be to try and get it back. Luckily, there are a few ways to retrieve deleted text messages from your Android device.
Here is a step by step guide:
- Check your phone’s recycle bin. Open your phone’s Settings menu, select the General tab, and then select the Storage option. If your text messages were recently deleted, they should show up in the list of files stored on your device. If you’ve deleted a text message or two, it’s likely in the phone’s recycle bin.
- Search for the message on the internet. If it’s not on your phone, you can search on Google for where you had saved it and try that first.
- Check the text message history on your phone. This is a way to retrieve messages that you have previously deleted.
- Use a third-party application like Textra. This application is available for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phones. It allows you to retrieve text messages that have been deleted or may have been deleted by mistake.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Android without an app?
If you want to retrieve deleted text messages from your Android without the use of an app, you should take note of these steps:
- Check out the backup folder by going to Settings–>Backup & Reset, then tap on ‘Back up my data.
- Find the texts that were deleted.
- Scroll through the list and find the saved date before deleting all other texts.
- If there is no backup folder, look for “messages” in Google Photos or Google Drive.
Can you undelete text messages?
Most people probably wouldn’t think twice before hitting the delete button on a text message, especially if it’s something that they don’t want anyone else to see. But what if you change your mind after deleting it? Is it gone for good? Can you undelete text messages?
As it turns out, the answer to that question is yes – at least, in some cases. If you deleted a text message from your phone’s messaging app, there’s a good chance that it’s still somewhere on your device, even if you can’t see it. Depending on the app and your phone’s settings, deleted messages may be stored in a “deleted messages” folder or trash can, or they may be permanently erased after a set amount of time. For example, if you delete a text message in the Messages app on your iPhone, it’s stored in the “deleted messages” folder or trash can.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my phone number?
There are a few ways to retrieve deleted text messages from your phone number. The first way is to check your phone’s built-in messaging history. To do this, open the Messages app and select the “History” tab at the bottom of the screen. If your messages were recently deleted, they’d still be listed in this tab.
The second way to retrieve deleted text messages is by using a third-party app. Many different apps can help you recover deleted texts, such as SMS Backup & Restore and Dr. Fone-Recover (iOS). These apps work by scanning your phone’s internal storage for deleted text messages.
If you’re unable to find your deleted texts using either of these methods, then your best bet is to contact your phone carrier or manufacturer for help.